San Antonio, TX 78216
Leads and facilitates cross-functional teams, in the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance. Manages initiatives of moderate scope and complexity. Independently, under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels; may also conduct change management efforts at a moderate level of complexity. Performs as a resource and mentor to less experienced team members in the delivery of business improvement and development initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years process improvement and/or relevant business experience
- Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics
- Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements); and Green Belt / LEAN certification or equivalent.
- Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline.
- Leads and facilitates cross-functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives
- Utilizes broad knowledge of customers, products, processes to support business problem analysis and determine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue.
- Drives improvement efforts based on analysis. Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization. Conducts basic statistical analysis.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
Brian Van Cleave
VP, Talent Strategy
Brian joined PRG in 2006 and has over 15 years of recruiting experience. He has served in multiple roles within the organization and currently supports recruiting strategy development and operations. Prior to joining PRG, he served as the Director of Operations for a retail chain where he handled the hiring of store managers across Texas. Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. He currently lives in San Antonio, TX with his wife and their three children.