San Antonio, TX 78216
- Schedules and facilitates project/program meetings and facilitates collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex programs and projects through the development of project plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within prescribed time frames and budgets
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve multiple program and project milestones within established time frames.
- Proficient knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Experience with Agile, Scaled Agile Projects, Scrum
- Comfortable and experienced using popular tools such as Box, Jira, Asana, and other collaboration tools for project management
- Experience with implementation of new digital products to market (ex: launch new mobile apps)
- 3+ years with marketing &/or communications experience
- 3+ years leading large cross-functional teams
- 3+ years developing briefings and presentations to key stakeholders
- Positive attitude, sense of urgency, willingness to work in ambiguity
Brian Van Cleave
VP, Talent Strategy
Brian joined PRG in 2006 and has over 15 years of recruiting experience. He has served in multiple roles within the organization and currently supports recruiting strategy development and operations. Prior to joining PRG, he served as the Director of Operations for a retail chain where he handled the hiring of store managers across Texas. Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. He currently lives in San Antonio, TX with his wife and their three children.