San Antonio, TX 78216
- Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes and develops work products.
- Defines low to medium risk project plans and aligns to project deliverables.
- Manages budgets on the low to medium range of project budgets. Monitor project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Uses tools and techniques that may include process engineering and software delivery methods to increase overall project success. Seeks creative alternatives to project challenges.
- Facilitates development of project plans related to schedule, budget, scope and resources. Monitors project execution to deliver incremental business value.
- Understands each project's critical path activities and proactively manages those to project's benefit.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years relevant Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of project management methodology and/or working knowledge of technical software delivery life cycle
Meet Your Recruiter
Brian Van Cleave
VP, Talent Strategy
Brian joined PRG in 2006 and has over 15 years of recruiting experience. He has served in multiple roles within the organization and currently supports recruiting strategy development and operations. Prior to joining PRG, he served as the Director of Operations for a retail chain where he handled the hiring of store managers across Texas. Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. He currently lives in San Antonio, TX with his wife and their three children.