QA / Testing
San Antonio, TX 78209 US
Independently works on simple to medium complexity testing projects. Shares findings with senior stakeholders such as Senior Testers or Test Lead
Independently conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that the software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
Interfaces with Test Lead who is responsible for providing project specific information and guidance
Writes user stories for simple to medium test cases based on business and end-user requirements
Creates test data, executes test cases, documents defects, generates test metrics, and tracks defects to resolution
Works with software development teams to troubleshoot, remediate issues in test and production environments
Documents defects and generates test metrics. Tracks defects to resolution within defined timeframe
- 4 years Originations end to end application process
- 4 years call center experience
- 3+ years of direct call monitoring QA or QC experience
- Nice Engage, Gridspace, Excel
- The tools above are used to conduct peer testing.
- Listen to 3, 000+ telephone calls per month.
- This position is an onsite position, located at San Antonio Main office. This employee should be able to listen and grade telephone calls for 8 hours a day.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the drivers seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRGs dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journals Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.