Quality Assurance Specialist
San Antonio, TX 78232
Supports financial strength through measurement, analysis, and reporting on moderately complex quality and compliance audits of CoSA line(s) of business technical skills and business processes. Assists in the creation of quality processes, procedures, and tools to ensure compliance, improve service, and manage risk. Works under minimal supervision and performs moderately complex to complex problem resolution.
- Performs quality audits to be used as internal controls report to management and/or Enterprise Partners.
- Assists with auditing for accuracy, compliance and consistent execution of internal processes and state regulations to mitigate risk and protect brand and reputation.
- Assists with preparing and developing audit result reports.
- Assists with identifying trends/root causes and developing action plans and business solutions.
- Provides quality support and guidance to process areas and affiliates through personal interaction and various methods of communication.
- Assists with resolving quality escalations and driving consistency related to audit results and findings.
- Maintains and applies a broad range of knowledge of industry products, services and processes.
- Utilizes and/or maintains various business systems, applications and audit tools.
- Bachelor's degree or six years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years Quality Assurance or regulatory work experience.
- 2+ years working knowledge of Regulation E and Regulation Z.
- 2+ years of Financial industry experience
- 4+ years Quality Assurance or regulatory work experience.
- 4+ years working knowledge of Regulation E and Regulation Z.
- 4+ years of Financial industry experience
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.