Registered Investment Representative
Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Candidates must have current FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 (66 in lieu of 63/65).
- Experience working in a call center environment and working with clients over the phone.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fulfills the member's request through appropriate channel.
- Applies foundational relationship building and referral skills by seeking opportunities to build, deepen, and retain the member relationship through multi-company products or services.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events and to understand the member's need, and documents relevant information.
Positions available Colorado Springs and Phoenix.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.