Release Train Engineer (RTE)
San Antonio, TX 78216
- SAFe level 4 RTE experience & facilitating the associated routines.
- Can quickly learn High Level Bank technical world and learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent reporting, presentation skills.
- Growing low maturity teams.
- Comfortable being high touch with inexperience product owners.
- Agile Central
- Power Point
- Make sure that ART ceremonies are executed with intent.
- Find ways to further improve them.
- Team up with other RTEs to ensure healthy backlog for upcoming PI planning.
- Find ways to keep track of PI Progress, bring visibility into work being executed by the team, manage ART level issues, and escalate them appropriately.
- Mentor Scrum of Scrum
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.