Risk Analyst Mid.
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Manages the following initiatives on behalf of the business in support of risk and/or regulatory compliance related initiatives which may include: oversight of procedures/process, accurate regulatory reporting and filing, document governance, risk control self-assessments, procedure governance, control design, or new product controls, supplier governance, or quality governance. All of which are include but not limited to control creation, development and testing.
- Risk Management Experience, Control Development, Control Scripting ability
- Control Testing, Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Fundamental Understanding of RCSA
- Ability to Identify and Assess Gaps, Translates control deficiencies, Compliance / Regulatory Experience
- Understand Compliance and Regulatory Guidelines
- Maintains Policy/Procedure Guidelines
- Ability to correlate Control to Compliance/Regulatory Requirements
- Process Mapping (Identify Risk and Controls)
- MetricStream or Similar Applications
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.