Roadway Project Manager
Austin, TX 78759 US
About the role:
We are seeking a Project Manager with 10+ years of professional experience to be part of our Transportation Team in Austin. The position will be responsible for leading projects and a team to get the work done while meeting financial targets. This role includes accountability for corresponding with the Market Leader(s) to obtain the resources needed to execute projects successfully for our clients. A strong background in TxDOT projects is required.
Client is a full-service infrastructure engineering firm with more than 135 years of experience steeped in solving complex engineering challenges. Consulting firms, contractors and infrastructure owners count on us when innovative design and intricate engineering solutions are required. Their specialty lies in the ability to manage the entire life cycle of engineering services and support. They employ teams of superior engineers that bring a forward-thinking approach using the worlds latest project management, design, and support innovations. As a result, your projects are brought in on time, on budget, and are engineered to the highest standards in design, durability, safety, and aesthetic value.
- Oversee engineering designs including geometric alignments, profiles, cross-sections, construction, and maintenance of traffic details
- Perform functions such as reviewing and writing reports, workload projections, and other activities that ensure the team knows where to focus their efforts
- Execute production of project requirements to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Coordinate plans, calculations, and specifications amongst multi-discipline engineering teams
- Quality review project deliverables to ensure client satisfaction and to avoid errors and omission
- Bachelors Degree in Civil engineering from an accredited four-year college
- Texas Professional Engineering Registration
- Ten years of experience
- MicroStation/GEOPAK/Open Roads experience (preferred)
- Experience with 3D Corridor Modeling (preferred)
- Knowledge of TxDOT plans preparation and design standards
- Knowledge of other transportation disciplines and their relationship to roadway design
- Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to train and mentor entry-level staff
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. On a full-time basis
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k).
EOE M/F/ DISABILITY/VETS