Scrum Master / Delivery Management - Jr. Scrum Master / Jr. Project Manager
San Antonio, TX 78209 US
Has demonstrated expertise in Scrum/Agile methodologies, and strong experience/understanding of Scrum/Agile at Scale (SAFe)
Demonstrated ability to lead team members and acts as a mentor to lesser tenured colleagues. Collaborates with product & engineering teams
Enforces the agile process workflow and holds individual team members accountable for responsibilities and commitments
Anticipates challenges, identifies risks, and recommends mitigations and solutions. Owns and drives those solutions. Encourages and coach teams to be self-accountable and self-empowered
Develops strong partnerships with product owners, architects and development Leads to transform Business objectives into execution strategy
Expert-level knowledge on the impact of metrics such as backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity. Reports the status on metrics and any risks as part of governance process
Accountable for zero-tolerance adherence to Scrum processes (Standups, Release plan, Sprint Planning, Reviews and Retros)
Leads key Agile meetings such as Scrum workshops to shape discussions and share best-in-class practices. Impeccable communication and time management skills, and expertise in project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc.
Typically has rich and varied experience of working in an Agile based fashion and has a robust understanding of the pitfalls and guardrails
- Experience (typically) of managing multiple teams of 15-20 members
- Experience with CI/CD deployment of Cloud or Digital solutions a strong plus
- List the top three skills in order of importance and number of years of experience for each skill.
- Strong communicator, able to handle healthy challenges, facilitate meetings
- Jira, Microsoft products, slack
- Has a working knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies, and an understanding of Scrum/Agile at Scale (SAFe)
- Supports Intermediate and Senior Managers to deliver sprint plans along with development and testing teams
- Understands processes and methodologies, and leverages techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Develops good working relationships with product owners, architects and development leads
- Understands incremental delivery and the value of metrics such as backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Executes in adherence with Scrum processes (Standups, Release plan, Sprint Planning, Reviews and Retros is done according to planned schedule)
- Assists with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Supports in the maintenance of process documentation
- Has some experience of working in an agile based fashion and should be aware of the pitfalls and guardrails
- Good communication and time management skills
- Working knowledge of project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc./
- What are some job responsibilities specific to your team for this role?
- Backlog refinement, facilitate daily team ceremonies, communicate
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the drivers seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRGs dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRateds Best of Staffing award for 7 straight years, as well as the Business Journals Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.