Senior Financial Analyst
Herndon, VA 20170 US
Hybrid working pattern of mostly working from home and attending the office once weekly/fortnightly (may be more during initial training).
We are hiring for the exciting position of Senior Financial Analyst to join us permanently. Our Financial Planning and Analysis team is a key link between business areas and larger finance function at regional and group level. We are looking for someone who sees an opportunity in every challenge, can function well in a fast-changing environment and will drive efficiencies in the way we operate. Sharp analytical mind, strong modelling skills, multiple years of experience in financial planning and analysis team, and a solid understanding of accounting principles are necessary.
- Meet with your team to share ideas and plan for the week, month and quarter ahead.
- Actively participate in the implementation of a new Corporate Performance Measurement software.
- Work closely with our business partners to prepare Outlooks, Forecasts and Budgets aligned with our Strategic Plan, needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with your finance and business colleagues to learn about and document processes and procedures, identify potential financial and operational risks and recommend mitigation solutions.
- Prepare revenue and expense accruals for the month-end close, analyse actual results, update and validate monthly reporting packages and meet with your business partner(s) to discuss their numbers.
- Prepare presentations for the Group Finance and Business Leadership meetings.
- Anything that streamlines our work and aids our business leaders to make well informed decisions . Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or an Internationally recognized Accounting qualification preferred
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Background experience within FP&A.
- Familiar with SAP, EPM, HFM or a similar tool
- Working knowledge of and/or experience with the implementation of Vena or other budgeting and forecasting software would be a big plus.