Site Civil Group Leader - Fayetteville, AR - On Site
Fayetteville, AR US
- Lead a team of talented engineers, designers, and technicians in the development of site civil designs for water and wastewater treatment facilities, pump stations, lift stations, and pipelines.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, including civil, process, mechanical, structural, electrical, and I&C engineers, to deliver comprehensive and innovative designs that meet project objectives.
- Completing civil designs including grading, paving, stormwater and yard piping routing and design for large, complex sites
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, ensuring timely delivery, budget adherence, and exceptional quality of work products.
- Actively mentor and develop junior team members, fostering their growth as design professionals and preparing them for increased responsibilities.
- Embrace the opportunity for fieldwork and travel to support site assessments and provide construction support as needed.
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 7 or more years of civil site design experience with no less than 2 yearsexperience in project/team leadership
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong communication skills as required to manage project teams and maintain internal client relationships
- Experience with Autodesk software including AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Must have a basic understanding of the multi-disciplined practices (i.E. Process, surveying, geotechnical, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & control) required for the implementation of water/wastewater infrastructure improvements
- Strong teaching and coaching skills to mentor and communicate with team members of all levels
- Previous experience as manager in charge of civil or related design, including detailed plans and specifications, for major water and wastewater treatment plant improvements projects