Sr. Administrative Assistant
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Managing and maintaining executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Preparing reports, collecting and analyzing information; preparing presentations.
- Recording meeting discussions and providing minutes.
- Maintaining inventory and office supplies.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry.
- Meeting with individuals on behalf of executives and deconflict agendas.
- Interacting with customers when appropriate and problem solving. Documenting complaints and developing an appropriate course of action. Reporting problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Excellent communication skills at the C Level
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Expert knowledge in facilitating communication between multiple stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Expert knowledge of online calendars and cloud systems BOX, Asana, Slack, Trello, OWA
- Advanced knowledge of financial and record keeping systems for expense reviews
- B.S. In Management or related field
- Experience in accounting, payroll, or finance preferred
- 1 year experience in human resources
- Supervisory experience
Brian Van Cleave
VP, Talent Strategy
Brian joined PRG in 2006 and has over 15 years of recruiting experience. He has served in multiple roles within the organization and currently supports recruiting strategy development and operations. Prior to joining PRG, he served as the Director of Operations for a retail chain where he handled the hiring of store managers across Texas. Brian obtained his bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. He currently lives in San Antonio, TX with his wife and their three children.