Sr. Change Management Advisor
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Change Management
- Leadership Presence
- Agile Experience
- Conduct change impact planning sessions
- Draft change management plan
- Integrate change tactics with other change plans
- Execute change tactics
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders, sponsors and other change partners
- Collaborates with a cross-functional team of Change Management and readiness resources to understand, plan, manage and sustain change and ensure client success.
- With limited supervision, creates and manages execution of the change management plan for multiple projects or small programs.
- Develops sustainment plan to ensure change is properly sustained by the business following the end of the formal project.
- Supports work to understand a change initiative, identify integration points and impacted audiences and assess the impact of the change.
- With minimal supervision, creates and modifies change management plan.
- Manages and monitors implementation of change tactics that support change; monitors and adjusts for resistance and acceptance of change.
- Develops sustainment plan and transition sustainment of change to appropriate business owners.
- Coaches and influences sponsors to lead change in a highly matrixed organization.
With nearly 20 years of success in the staffing industry, Peyton Resource Group focuses on matching talent to the precise needs of our clients. Your success is our commitment, and we back up that commitment by only recommending opportunities that align with your goals. Our candidate-centric approach ensures you are in the driver s seat of your career, and our team of recruiters will partner with you and support you every step of the way.
PRG s dedication to service has been widely recognized throughout the industry. PRG has been awarded ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing award for 5 straight years, as well as the Business Journal s Best Places to Work in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.