Tax Associate (Junior - Senior)
Dalals, TX 75244 US
Client is a progressive, mid-size, full-service Certified Public Accounting and Integrated Wealth Management firm located in Dallas, Texas. The CPA firm was founded in 1988 and quickly became one of the most distinguished CPA firms in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. Their Wealth Management firm was founded shortly thereafter in 1996, and is also nationally recognized.
Their clients include high-net-worth and high-income individuals and families, businesses and healthcare professionals. The firm offers Tax, Accounting, Business Consulting, Investment Management, Financial Planning, Family Office and Retirement Plan Services.
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a dedicated Tax Senior with a minimum of 3 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm. This position is responsible for organizing and preparing a broad spectrum of tax returns. Tax preparation, planning and research are performed with direct support from supervisors. Ongoing career development and training are provided.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA eligible.
- 2-6 years of recent experience at public accounting firm in tax related position.
- Experience preparing and reviewing returns for individuals, partnerships and S corporations preferred.
- 1040 and review experience preferred.
- QuickBooks experience highly preferred.
- Strong organizational, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive working relationship with clients and coworkers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail throughout the tax preparation process.
- Exhibit an ability to communicate effectively with staff and supervisors (both verbal and written).
- Organize, prepare and review tax returns for individuals, partnerships and S corporations.
- Understands complex tax issues and the application to client situations and transactions.
- Prepare and deliver a high-quality work product.
- Provide support for and participate in tax planning and tax research for complex tax issues.
- Ability to train and supervise entry level staff and interns.