Dallas, TX 75219 US
Are you interested in being part of a design team focused on the usability of products of an Enterprise and Government SaaS application? This role will actively contribute to best-in-class user experiences (UX) that solve complex customer pain points.
User-centered design will serve as your compass throughout the design process. Your team will deliver user-centered concepts and presentations with actionable insights to influence product decisions, collaborate and ideate with internal and external stakeholders, and support development and QA through the build cycle. You will apply various research methods and plan and execute research activities to drive user insights at every stage of the development lifecycle, from inception to completion.
- Advocate for the customer by ensuring UX is kept top of mind throughout the design and development processes, Balancing user needs, business requirements, project roadmaps, technical feasibility, and all stakeholder feedback.
- Continually work to grow the design teams understanding of our users and share that knowledge and insight across teams,
- Participate in customer research and feedback to better understand user needs and pain points.
- Assist project management in eliciting and refining requirements.
- Present concepts to internal and external stakeholders for review and feedback. Providing design reasoning as needed.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Collaborate with Product Management, Development, Customer Experience, QA, and Customer Support to ensure that designs are prepared in a timely manner, that meet the defined requirements, support the product roadmaps, are on brand and include the details and assets that the Development and QA teams need to implement the solution successfully.
- Stay abreast to business requirements, high-level business objects
- Stay up to date on usability best practices, research, trends, design libraries, etc.
- 3+ years of proven success in a UX design role
- A bachelors in a design-related field or the equivalent through experience and certifications
- Demonstrated passion for user advocacy and collaborative problem solving.
- Expertise in User Experience best practices and research methods.
- Familiarity with accessibility and ADA compliance, WCAG 2.1, and section 508
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to participate in high-performing teams.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools
- Experience designing for complex software solutions.
- A portfolio demonstrating a proven track record of experience in UX design and research.
- Plus: Experience designing with Figma and Axure RP.
- Plus: Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Strong Plus: Experience designing for e-commerce, B2B, and B2C markets.